Your cart is empty
ENJOY FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS €75+ TO FRANCE, GERMANY, BELGIUM AND NL
Winding drives with the windows down, bohemian cabins tucked amongst California oaks, the aroma of sun-baked earth and chaparral. Woody, smoky, warm, and resinous. Smoked juniper, leather, ginger root, and clove leaf.Burn after the sun sets.This collection is available in our best-selling 7.2 oz Standard Candle size featuring frosted glass jars that radiate a soft glow when lit. Available for a limited time.
How strong is it?
Our 7.2 oz Standard Candles are hand-poured into apothecary inspired amber jars with our signature kraft label and a brass lid. This is our most-popular size and is meant for dressers, countertops, nightstands – basically everywhere.
1. Trim That Wick: Before lighting, trim the wick to 1/4" using scissors or one of our wick trimmers for a clean, safe burn and increased candle lifespan.
2. Let It Burn: Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar every burn to prevent tunneling - especially important on the first burn!
3. Safety First: Never leave a lit candle unattended, and don't burn for more than 4 hours at a time. To protect the surface below from heat, place your candle on a coaster or tile.
4. Know When to Stop: Don't burn your candle if only 1/4"-1/2" of wax remains. Lighting a candle without enough wax can overheat the jar.
5. Reuse It: Once the candle is finished, clean out the jar! Now you've got a new planter or pencil holder or whatever you'd like. More tips on how to reuse here.
Our candles are simple: they're all made with 100% domestically-grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton-core wicks. The fragrances we use are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and are never (ever) tested on animals.
All orders are processed and shipped from our Amsterdam-based facility within 1-3 business days. Once picked up and scanned in by our carrier, orders shipped within the EU may take 5-7 business days to arrive, depending on location. International orders typically take 1-3 weeks to arrive.
U.K. customers: we're currently noticing that orders shipping to U.K. destinations occasionally experience delays due to recent Brexit-related changes at customs. Please email email@example.com if you experience delays in your delivery.
Shipping restrictions: due to strict EU shipping policies beyond our control, our Unisex Perfume Line cannot ship overseas.
Please note: international packages may be subject to customs fees, which are not included in our shipping rate and are the customer's responsibility to cover.
Looking for a shipping rate? Fees are automatically calculated at checkout or send us an email and we can look into that for you.
Need it in a flash? Please email our EU Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org for options.
Need a hand? Send our EU Customer Care team an email at email@example.com and we’ll help get the process started. Exchanges and returns must be made within 30 days of delivery and require proof of purchase. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items, gift cards, and third party products.