Lavender– 7.2 oz Soy Candle
Re-introducing No. 07: Lavender, a limited edition scent back just for spring! Available while supplies last.
The magic of a spring clean, fresh flowers in every room, setting intentions as a new season begins. Aromatic, woody, and floral. Bergamot, lavender, and cedar.
Our 7.2 oz Standard Candles are hand-poured into apothecary inspired amber jars with our signature kraft label and a brass lid. This is our most popular size and is meant for dressers, countertops, nightstands – basically everywhere.
Standard (7.2 oz): This is our most-popular size and is meant for dressers, countertops, nightstands – basically everywhere. Burns for 40-50 hours. 2.9” in diameter and 3.5" in height.
Following these Candle Care tips helps to ensure product quality + longevity. We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want!
Safety first - because candles burn and contain a small flame, so we encourage following these common sense rules of thumb:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.
Our candles are simple: they're all made with 100% domestically-grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton-core wicks. The fragrances we use are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and are never (ever) tested on animals.
All orders are processed and shipped from our Amsterdam-based facility within 1-3 business days. Once picked up and scanned in by our carrier, orders shipped within the EU may take 5-7 business days to arrive, depending on location. International orders typically take 1-3 weeks to arrive.
U.K. customers: we're currently noticing that orders shipping to U.K. destinations occasionally experience delays due to recent Brexit-related changes at customs. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience delays in your delivery.
Shipping restrictions: due to strict EU shipping policies beyond our control, our Unisex Perfume Line cannot ship overseas.
Please note: international packages may be subject to customs fees, which are not included in our shipping rate and are the customer's responsibility to cover.
Looking for a shipping rate? Fees are automatically calculated at checkout or send us an email and we can look into that for you.
Need it in a flash? Please email our EU Customer Care team at email@example.com for options.
Need a hand? Send our EU Customer Care team an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help get the process started. Exchanges and returns must be made within 30 days of delivery and require proof of purchase. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items, gift cards, and third party products.